Aims & Objectives
Our Aims & Objectives are as follows:
1) To promote the fundamental Human Right as guaranteed in the country constitution and in international conventions and treaties on human rights and developmental policies.
2) To provide adequate information to the national and the international public that the right to development is serious Human Rights concerns, through awareness raising.
3) Undertaking research work both independently and in collaboration with other institutions based on human right issues and development.
4) Publishing reports and papers on development, public policy and human rights.
5) Organizing training programs, workshops and seminar on aspects of human rights, public policy and development.
6)To advocate for the ratification and implementation of all international conventions , treaties and obligations aimed at promoting human rights and development in Sierra Leone.
7) To campaign for redress, & to support the victims, of such crimes.
8) To network with organizations working on various aspects on human rights and development.